Marshall and Ngaire Phillips' 10 HP Type B2
Type B2 was launched in 1921 and represented a development of the Type
A with a more powerful engine. Thanks to its robustness and economy it
enjoyed considerable success with nearly 90 000 being built. It came
fully equipped with electrics and tyres unlike much of its competition.
The B2 remained in production until 1927.
Although this is a
right hand drive car, it is unlikely that it was built in the CitroŽn
factory in Slough, England.